Ladasten is a nootropic anti-asthenia medication.
Active component: Bromantane.
Ladasten treats asthenic syndrome. It has a complex therapy effect on mental and physical performance.
- Increases energy, removes daytime drowsiness, enhances work performance and attention
- Produces quick development of therapeutic effects
- Has a balanced combination of anxiolytic and psychostimulant components that positively affects asthenic syndrome symptoms (asthenic, vegetative and anxiety symptoms)
- Unlike other psychostimulant drugs it does not produce hyperstimulation
- Is non-habit
- Can be taken when driving
The effect of the drug reveals on the second day. Ladasten may be used as a doping in order to increase physical and thinking activities.
Ladasten has antianxiety and immunostimulant properties. It activates the work of cerebrum neurons without affecting muscle tonus or developing retarding actions. It doesn’t cause withdrawal syndrome or exhaustion of central nervous system.
Positive effect of Ladasten reveals from the first days of using. It reduces asthenic-vegetative syndrome symptoms, emotional stress and fatigue.
In addition, Ladasten is able to decrease rehabilitation time after carried illness and accelerate recovery. During illness the drug is proven to improve psychoemotional condition of a patient, which in turn improves healing effects of other medications.
Ladasten has positive effects on patients with hypochondria by reducing anxiety and valetudinarianism. Patients were found to have fewer tendencies to seek diseases at themselves.
Ladasten affects dopamine, biological hormone that plays important role in impulse transmission between nerve cells.
- Asthenic syndrome caused by overwork, stress, not getting enough sleep, different somatic and infectious diseases
- Weakness intensified closer to the evening and remaining in the morning
- Reduced memory quality and absent-mindedness
- Hyperesthesia (intolerance to bright light, noise etc.)
- Irritation and excitability
- Sleeping disorder (insomnia or hypersomnia)
Ladasten can be used as a part of complex therapy and individually.
Orally and between meals
One time dosage is 50-100mg a day and 100-200mg in 24 hours. The dosage should be taken 2 times a day. Do not take after 4 pm. The course of treatment is 2-4 weeks.
Hyperactivity of central nervous system such as sleeping disorder (insomnia etc).
Ladasten is an anti-asthenic medication that enhances physical and mental activities.