Cymbalta (duloxetine) is an antidepressant that inhibits reverse serotonin and noradrenalin capture but has low inhibition effect on reverse dopamine capture. This way, Cymbalta increases noradrenergic and serotoninergic transmission in central nervous system.
This modern medication proved to be effective in treating depressions of different origins and stages. It is also proven to act quickly. The effect may be observed on the first week of the treatment.
Cymbalta has durability and equability of action that provides improvements during the course of treatment. The medication has a strong anesthetizing effect that comes on the first 2 weeks.
Cymbalta is effective in treating migraines as well. In 46 patients with chronic migraine, the medication helped to more than a half. By the end of 3 month treatment an average amount of days without headache increased by 60% and the frequency of migraine decreased by 40%.
- Painful diabetic neuropathy
- Do not take Cymbalta with monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Before taking Cymbalta, take 2 weeks break after the last MAO inhibitor intake.
- Do not take if you have high sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Do not take if you have a closed-angle glaucoma
- Do not take if you are breast-feeding
- Do not give to children 18 years of age and younger
Take orally between meals. Do not chew or mix with liquids.
First dosage is 60mg in 24 hours. In some cases the dosage may be increased up to 120 mg 2 times in 24 hours.
For patients with renal insufficiency (clearance is 30ml/min): take 30mg in 24 hours.
For patients with liver disorder: ask a doctor and take less than 60 mg in 24 hours.
- Sleeping disorder (drowsiness or insomnia)
- Dizziness (vertigo)
- Dry mouth
Buy Cymbalta with the lowest price. Quick worldwide delivery. Honest reviews of clients. Qualified online-pharmacy.