Fluconazole is an antifungal medication.
- General candidiasis, candidemia, endocardium, eyes, abdomen, lungs and urinary infections, disseminated candidiasis; can be used in patients with malignant tumors, as intensive cytostatic and immunosuppressive therapy
- Mucous membrane candidiasis, including in mouth and throat; atrophic candidiasis in mouth after wearing teeth prosthesis, gullet candidiasis, noninvasive bronchial candidiasis, dermal candidiasis, urinal candiduria and candidiasis; as prophylaxis of recurrent oropharyngeal candidiasis in patients with AIDS.
- Genital candidiasis, vaginal candidiasis (chronic, recurrent, acute), candidiasis balanitis, as prophylaxis to reduce frequency of vaginal candidiasis recurrence (3 or more times a year)
- Cryptococcus neoformans in lungs, derma, etc., including Cryptococcus meningitis in patients with normal immunity, with AIDS, with organ transplantation;
- Fungal infections in patients with malignant tumor
- Dermatomycosis (on body, in genital area, on feet), dermal candidiasis, onychomycosis, pityriasis
- Deep endemic mycosis, paracoccidiasis, coccidimycosis, sporotrichosis, histoplasmosis in patients with normal immunity
Individual dosages as prescribed by a doctor.
Adults: daily dosage is 50-400mg 1 time
Children: one time dosage is 3-12mg per 1 kg 1 time a day
The course of treatment depends on the clinical findings.
- Abdomen pain
- Taste disorder
- Do not take Fluconazole with terfenadine when the dosage of Fluconazolee is 400mg/day and frequent.
- Do not take Fluconazolee together with cisapride
- Do not take if you have hyper sensitivity to the components of Fluconazolee, or to azole
Buy Fluconazole for the lowest price. Big discounts. Quick delivery around the world. Qualified online pharmacy.