Mildronate is the best choice for sportsmen training in intensive aerobic style.
Mildronate is known not only among those who exercise on weights. This drug is used in most sports as it is universal. Starting from January 1st,2016, Mildronate is prohibited to use by the WADA. It is an official doping medication.
The active ingredient of Mildronate is meldonium. When it was synthesized in 70s, it immediately became popular among doctors recommendations and among sportsmen.
Mildronate provides anti-ischemic and systematic metabolic effect. It increases cerebrum blood supply and prevents nervous system diseases.
Mildronate improves metabolism on cellular level by alleviating removal of cell decay substances and providing for quick energy recovery in cells. Athletes quickly recover their muscles after intensive exercises despite whether it was weights lifting or endurance exercise. Quick recovery allows you to be in better physical form for the next workout and to reach better results.
When using Mildronate, athletes can increase their performance, decrease psychological and physical fatigue, and activate tissue and humoral immunity.
In cases of heart failure symptoms, Mildronate is able to increase heartbeats, decrease chances of stenocardia and increase organism tolerance to intensive workouts. The medication is used at myocardium conditions to slow down appearance of sphacelous areas, decrease rehabilitation time and normalize blood circulation.
During intensive workouts, Mildronate recovers balance between oxygen deficit in cells and oxygen transmission in them. The drug reduces the amount of cells decay substances and defends the cells from destruction. This way, organism restores energy quicker during intensive exercising.
- Prevents accumulation of activated unoxidized fatty acids in cells
- Restores balance between oxygen delivery and its consumption and prevents from ATP transportation destructions
- Activates glycolysis without excessive oxygen consumption
- Improves intramuscular supply
- Increases workout performances
- Reduces fatigue
- Defends heart and increases myocardial contractility
- Decreased performance
- Physical overwork including in professional sportsmen
- Ischemic heart disease (stenocardia, myocardial infarction, chronic heart failure and cardialgia due to dyshormonal myocardial dystrophy)
- Inflectional-allergic bronchial asthma and chronic non-obstructive bronchitis (works as immunomodulation in complex therapies)
- Withdrawal syndrome due to chronic alcoholism (in combination with special alcoholism therapy)
- Acute blood circulation disorder in retina, acute and chronic cerebrum blood circulation disorders (cerebrum insults)
For sportsmen: take 2-4 capsules by 500mg each per day. The course of treatment is 6-8 weeks to avoid habit development to the drug.
For patients with cardiovascular diseases: take (tablets or capsules) 500-1000mg a day. It can be taken one time or spread for 2 intakes. The course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
For patients with cardialgia caused by dyshormonal myocardial dystrophy: take 1 tablet (500mg) or 2 tablets (250mg each) one time per day.
For patients with cerebrum blood circulation disorders: take 500-1000mg a day after acute symptoms were previously relieved.
For patients with peripheral vessels pathology: take 2 tablets (500mg each) 2 times per day. Recommended dosage during intensive intellectual and physical workloads is 1000-2000mg broken down to 2 intakes per day.
For patients with alcohol withdrawal syndrome: take 500mg 4 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-10 days.
Note: maximum daily dosage is 2000mg.
Rare side effects may occur:
- Psychomotor excitement